Total Plant Management Group produces commercial modular buildings for organizations in industries like power generation, government, military and telecommunications. Our pre-engineered modular buildings are one of the most reliable and cost-effective types of structures your business can use to house critical electrical equipment.
TPMG is a turnkey service provider, meaning we can assist your business through design, engineering, manufacturing, installation, integration and total project management. Request a quote today to see how we can customize prefabricated steel buildings for your industry.
Pre-Engineered Modular Buildings
At TPMG, we produce, deliver and install pre-engineered, prefabricated steel buildings. Our steel remote instrument enclosure (RIE) buildings provide the level of environmental protection and climate control you need to keep your facility or job site operational. We develop steel RIE buildings for numerous purposes. Work with TPMG for portable modular office buildings, E-Houses, control buildings, data centers and more.
Pre-engineered steel buildings feature modular design and construction. Rather than hauling materials to your location and building everything from the ground up, we develop each element off-site at our 65,000-square-foot facility. Here's how it works:
- Design: We'll gather information about your facility to determine the ideal modular building configuration for your needs.
- Engineering: Our engineers will develop plans for a steel structure that accommodates your facility's needs.
- Fabrication: Our team will create the parts we'll use to construct your building.
- Manufacturing: We'll assemble each piece into pre-wired modules that will later combine to form the complete structure.
- Delivery: We'll transport each module to your location, where we can assemble the final product.
- Integration: We'll connect the structure with your facility's existing utility infrastructure.
Blast-Rated Modular Buildings
TPMG is committed to providing need-based solutions for every client. We'll work with your business to provide the highest levels of protection for the equipment and personnel inside.
Our blast-rated modular buildings feature thick steel walls that withstand explosions and fires, protecting the essential equipment and workers inside the structure. A blast-resistant building's walls can also contain damage to prevent severe equipment malfunctions from impacting the rest of your facility.
TPMG offers three blast-resistance levels — High, Low and Medium Response. We can also include explosion-resistant features like electrical components and plumbing conduits. Work with us for need-based protection.
Why Choose Modular Buildings?
As your organization grows, you'll need additional space to house the vital electrical equipment that powers your facility or extra workspace for your expanding staff. Industrial modular buildings offer numerous advantages that make them the best choice for your company. Prefabricated steel buildings are:
- Durable: We use the finest materials and construction methods to form reliable protective structures.
- Easy to build: Our modular designs enable us to assemble your product fast.
- Versatile: We can customize your building for nearly any purpose.
- Energy efficient: We'll insulate and seal your facility to provide the ideal internal climate.
- Scalable: Based on your needs, we can develop additional modules that expand your structure and improve its capabilities.
- Portable: Our team can disassemble your modular building and install it at a new location.
Request a Quote for Prefabricated Modular Buildings
TPMG is ready to engineer and manufacture a modular steel building that rises to your facility's needs and is prepared to scale as they change. Request a quote today to begin the process.