Total Plant Management Group engineers and fabricates blast-rated portable buildings that protect critical electrical components. Our customization capabilities enable us to develop personalized solutions that rise to challenges in the most hazardous environments. Count on us for a cost-effective and reliable modular control enclosure building that meets your application's requirements.
Modular Blast Rated Buildings
Our engineers and fabricators produce modular control enclosure structures that we can deliver to your facility or a remote job site. We perform all wiring, testing and power distribution integration prior to delivery so that you can begin using your enclosure immediately. Each enclosure features pressurization, air purification, insulation and blast-resistant materials according to your specifications.
Choose TPMG for an array of blast-resistant structures, including:
- Remote Instrument Enclosures (RIE)
- Control rooms
- Operator shelters
- Switchgear enclosures
Benefits of Blast Rated Enclosures
Safety and performance are critical to your crew's success. Our enclosures provide numerous benefits that protect your job site and maintain productivity:
- Staff safety: We offer three blast resistance levels — high, low and medium — to protect employees inside the enclosure.
- Equipment protection: Our enclosures shield the equipment inside from blasts while maintaining consistent internal moisture and temperature levels.
- Cost savings: Reliable protection and work-ready fabrication ensure full productivity with minimal downtime so you can operate more efficiently and pay less for installation.
- Job efficiency: Reducing downtime will help your team complete jobs faster, creating opportunities for your business to expand.
Enclosures for Various Explosion Levels
TPMG enclosures are available in three of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) damage-level prediction classes. Your industry, application and other factors may determine whether you require a structure capable of low, high or medium responses after an explosion. Consult with our team for help selecting the appropriate response level given the hazards and equipment present at your facility.
Our Low-Response control enclosure structures are ideal for applications where any explosion would impact a small portion of the enclosure. These enclosures are usable after a blast but will require moderate repairs to preserve their structural integrity. Any damage would likely only impact the enclosure's outside layer, resulting in moderate repair costs.
We produce High-Response enclosures for settings where an explosion would fundamentally damage the enclosure's structural integrity. Explosions of this magnitude will likely cause the building to collapse, so the cost to repair the structure would be close to or equal to the cost of replacement.
A Medium-Response enclosure protects equipment when an explosion would damage a widespread portion of the building. Damage to the structure would be significant, but repairs can bring it back online. However, the repair costs would be considerable.
Industries We Serve
At TPMG, design and manufacture custom blat-resistant enclosures for a wide range of facilities. Our experience and capabilities extend to numerous industries, including:
- Gensets, power generation and energy
- Data centers
Browse our project gallery to see examples of the enclosures we've designed and manufactured for clients in your industry and others. Our custom, turnkey services ensure you receive a modular blast resistant building that suits your applications and job site.
Why Choose Total Plant Management Group
TPMG is an industry leader in control enclosure building engineering and fabrication. We have a thorough, varied resume of projects that we have completed for various types of businesses. Our designers and manufacturers are ready to embrace your project's requirements and develop a custom solution that provides the level of environmental protection you need.
Companies like yours choose Total Plant Management Group for:
- Turnkey solutions: TPMG is with you every step of the way. We'll walk you through the enclosure design process, fabricate it ourselves and deliver it to your site, ready to operate. Our teams are also available for maintenance and repair services any time after installation.
- Customization options: We understand that every job site is unique, which is why we'll customize your enclosure to rise to the occasion. Our experts will engineer your structure to meet your specifications.
- Customer service dedication: Our entire team will go to all ends to ensure your blast resistant enclosure achieves everything your application calls for.
- Certified quality: We meet the International Organization for Standardization's ISO 9000 quality standards and maintain Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) certification.
- Domestic operations: We serve businesses in the United States and beyond but plant our roots at home in Houston. We can reach you anywhere in the nation and provide the American-made quality you expect.
Customize a Blast Rated Building for Your Project
TPMG is ready to embrace your specifications and develop a control enclosure structure for the job. Our blast-resistant enclosures are the solution for your safety and productivity needs. We encourage you to contact us online to discuss how our blast-rated enclosures can benefit your organization. If you're ready to move forward, request a quote today!